The terms “you” and “your” includes our customers/clients, business partners and users of our website(s).
2. OUR WEBSITE
3. WHAT ARE COOKIES
A cookie is a small text file that a website saves on your computer or mobile device when you visit the site. It enables the website to remember your actions and preferences (such as login, language, font size and other display preferences) over a period, so you don’t have to keep re-entering them whenever you come back to the site or browse from one page to another.
For example, we may monitor your search and browser history, IP addresses, cross-website tracking information, user behaviour on a website, browsing patterns, approximate geographical location, device data, history and preferences. This information helps us to remember your preferences on sites you visit often, to remember your user ID and historical transactions, and to help you navigate between pages more efficiently. They also help us to ensure that any preferences you see on our site are more relevant to you and your interests.
4. WHAT COOKIES DO WE USE
We use both cookies set by ourselves via our web developers (first-party cookies) and those set by others (thirdparty cookies). This information may also be used to help us to improve, administer and diagnose problems with our server and website. The information also helps us monitor traffic on our website so that we can manage our website’s capacity and efficiency.
5. THE PURPOSE OF THE COOKIES AND SERVICES WE USE?
Cookies are also sometimes classified by reference to their purpose. Please refer to ANNEX B for further information.
6. WHAT DATA IS COLLECTED?
- The date and time you access our website
- The internet address linking to our website
- Pages visited
- Time spent on each page of our website
- Links clicked and conversion information
- Browser type
- Mobile network information
- Type of operating system used
- The IP and logical address of the server you are using (but the last digits are anonymised so we cannot identify you)
- The top-level domain name from which you access the internet (e.g. .com)
- Remember you and your actions while navigating between pages
- Ensure the security of the website
- Monitor and improve the performance of servers hosting the site
- Distinguish users and sessions
- Improve the speed of the site when you access the content repeatedly
- Determine new sessions and visits
- Show the traffic source or campaign that explains how you may have reached our website
- Allow us to store any customisation preferences where our website allows this
7. WHAT IF YOU DO NOT AGREE TO US MONITORING YOUR USE OF OUR WEBSITE (EVEN IF WE DO NOT COLLECT YOUR PERSONAL DATA)?
Third-party cookies are often blocked and deleted through browser settings and security settings; by default, Mozilla Firefox blocks all third-party cookies; Chrome and Apple Safari have recently begun doing so as well. Blocking third-party cookies does not create login issues on websites (which can be an issue after blocking firstparty cookies) and may result in seeing fewer ads on the internet. However, blocking all cookies can sometimes lead to problems, as some websites rely on first-party cookies to function properly. If you do not want to accept any cookies, you may be able to change your browser settings so that cookies (including those which are essential to the services requested) are not accepted. If you do this, please be aware that you may lose some of the functionality of our website.
For further information about cookies and how to disable them please go to the guidance on cookies published by the UK Information Commissioner’s Office, www.aboutcookies.org or www.allaboutcookies.org.
To opt out of being tracked by Google Analytics across all websites, Google have developed the Google Analytics opt-out browser add-on. If you would like to opt out of Google Analytics, you have the option of downloading and installing this browser add-on which can be found under the link: tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout.
9. HOW TO CONTACT US
If you wish to contact us, please send an email to email@example.com or write to us at our registered address Blackfridge EX Limited, 55 Athol Street, Douglas, Isle of Man.
10. DO YOU NEED EXTRA HELP?
If you would like this notice in another format (for example audio, large print, braille) please contact us (see ‘How to contact us’ above)..
11. LATEST UPDATE
10th December 2021